It was a cool and cloudy day. There weren't much insects buzzing like usual, but the birds were still chirping. I was doing my math homework with my boyfriend, Allen. It was really hard though. I couldn't get the problem right, even when I'm using the right formula. I took my mechanical pencil and began scratching my head with it, trying to see what I did wrong. It didn't work. I soon gave up and threw my body flatly on the ground. "I give! This is too hard~. I can't believe you could understand this, Allen." He chuckled. "It's not that hard once you get use to it," he said to me.
I looked at him obnoxiously. "Liar." He laughed some more. I stared at his expression for a bit as I felt my heart beating really fast then at normal rate.
Since I had nothing else to do, I stood up from the ground and looked out at the window. Looking up at the sky, I could see the clouds turning gray. "Seems like it's about to rain..." I turned my head around to see Allen's reaction, but there was nothing. He was still concentrated on the homework.
I walked over to where he was and lay on the couch that was behind him. I stared at his back for a while and without thinking, I slowly open my mouth and said, "Hey, Allen. Why don't you lay next to me?" He stopped his pencil and looked at me with a surprising face. I looked at his eyes for a moment and soon recognized what I just said. I could feel my face heating up. Covering my face, I turned around and face the other side of the couch. "S-Sorry. That came out of the blue. You don't have to if you don't want to..." Surprised, I felt something warm coming from behind me. I turned my head around and notice Allen's face looking at me with those attractive eyes. His face close to mine. I could even feel our lips slightly touching each other as he caress me. Soon, I could hear my heart going out of control. My body felt weak. He slowly leaned forward as I closed my eyes.
". . . . ."
I waited after a while until I heard a sigh coming from him. Before I could open my eyes, he suddenly pull me closer towards him. My eyes widened from the surprise. I tried to look up at him, but then he pull my head closer to my chest and said, "You really should be cautious of me, Siren. Who knows what I might do to you...." I listened to those words for a while, replaying them until I wrapped my arms around him and said, "I don't mind... after all..." I hugged him a little tighter. "You're the only one I want to fall in love with." Embarrassed by those words, I wasn't able to look at Allen's expression, but I was able to understand that he felt the same way as he gently hugged me back. I smiled and closed my eyes for a bit and began to hear the soothing sound of the grandfather clock ticking. Following at the same speed as the clock, the pendulum moves back and forth for each second that had passed by. (edit: Just so you know. It's raining now)
Slowly drifting off into deep slumber, I gave my final words to Allen. "Hey... tomorrow... Since you're going to be gone on Monday... (Today is Saturday~:3) Why don't we go to the movies....? I heard...you..were excited...about the new movie.... coming.... out....." I couldn't hear if Allen said anything, but the last thing I felt was his warm lips touching the side of my forehead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morning soon arrive as the morning sun came in and flashed it's bight light at me. Wincing from the bright sun, I rubbed my eyes and notice that Allen wasn't in the couch. Must be awake already..., I thought to myself. I walked towards the bathroom and began brushing my teeth. Once I was done, I went in the kitchen. "Allen? You still here?" The room was silent. "Where could he be?" I looked around the place and spot a piece of paper on the dinner table. Picking it up, I notice it was Allen's handwriting. I read it aloud. "To Siren. Sorry I didn't tell you this, but I had to leave early then usual. My flight had to be change to Sunday morning, so I can't be able to go to the movies with you today. Also, I won't be able to come back for a while because of some difficulties in the country. By the time you have read this, I have already taken off. I'm really sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to feel sad anymore then you do now. I wanted to see your smiling face until the very end. Forgive me. I love you. -Allen"
I stared at the note for a while. My knees soon gave up and I collapsed on the ground. "Idiot.....Idiot..." Tears soon fell from my eyes. Some of the tears feel on the paper which smeared some of the writings. The door bell soon rang. I open to see who it was and notice Rushe and Lituus in the front door. "Hiii~ Want to go to the amusement park with us? Eh? What's the matter, Siren," Rushe said as she notice the tears of my eyes. Without so much as to explain my shattered heart, I walked towards Rushe and hugged her for support. I cried so much that I couldn't remember it stopping.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three years has passed and it was the first day of Senior year. A lot of things had happen up to this day. Lituus and Rushe's relationship had grown a lot for the past few years after that incident with the Underworld, Knil and Natalia's relationship has improved a lot lately also, but there were times where they would argue at each other over some dumb things. As for Link, he went out to sea to visit his beloved, Princess Zelda. Even Clara found her own soul mate. Everybody was living happily together, but it still feels a bit lonely without Allen here. Shielding my eyes from the sun, I look up towards the sky. "I wonder how he's doing...."
Reaching towards the school, I notice somebody standing in front of the school in the corner of my eye. Ignoring the person with my head facing down on the ground, I kept on walking. "Is that how you welcome back your loving boyfriend," he laughed. Surprised, I stopped where I was and slowly turned around towards the person. Could it be..? There he was, standing there right in front of me. He was taller and much more handsome then he was when I last saw him. Covering my mouth, I tried to hold all my emotions from coming out. He held out his arms, waiting for me to charge at him. To his prediction, he was right, but not quite to what he thinks I would do. I ran towards him and without hugging him back, I slapped him in the face. Shocked, he looked towards me as he touched his injured face I gave him. With tears streaming right out, I started screaming my lungs out at him. "IDIOT! How could you leave me like that? You know how cruel you can be sometimes?! 'Don't want to make me sad anymore?' Yeah, right! You know how hurt my heart was shatteri---" Without a change to be able to be able to finish my sentence, Allen took my wrist and pull me to him, kissing me in the lips. His soft, warm lips. Surprised, I tried to pull away, but it didn't work. He was too strong. How could he be this strong in three years? As he slowly pulls back, he then wrapped his arms around me and hugged me with embrace. "You don't know how much I miss you....," he said in my ear. I could feel his breath tickling it. Shivering, I tried pulling him back once more.
"I hate you..," I said as more tears were streaming down from my cheeks.
He smiled, slowly pulling me closer to him again. "I know.."
"I really... hate you..."
He leaned his face closer to me. His lips, touching mine once more.. "I know... I'm back."

No comments:
Post a Comment